Friday, September 4, 2009

Where's My Sister?

After lunch today, Eva wanted to look at her sister. I told her that Emma was still in my belly. That didn't matter. Eva wanted to see her sister! So as we were reading before her nap, Eva lifted up the bottom of my shirt. She was looking for her sister. She was convinced that she could see Emma. She looked at my belly. Rubbed it. No baby. I wanted to laugh. But Eva was being so gentle. And she was so serious.

After we finished our book, Eva asked me when she would get to see her baby. I tried to explain that we can't see her for 2 more months. But I don't think she understood. So I told her, after Halloween. Really, my due date is November 16th. We have a way to go. But Eva would like to see her baby. I know she is just wondering how Emma is in my belly! ♥Anna Marie♥

No comments: