Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!



Happy Halloween everyone!


I don't know who is more excited, me or Eva! My mom and I took her to the Farmers' Market this morning. They had a costume parade. And all the kids got Halloween buckets with candy, coupons, and things like that. I think it's neat that the city did that. They also had a costume contest for every age group.

Yes, my little princess won for her age group! She dressed up like Snow White. I tried to convince her to be a ladybug. Or like I call them, Lovebugs. But when Joe took her to pick up her costume, they came home with Snow White. Joe said they walked in, she saw it, and had to have it! They had to go to 5 stores to find her size. Good thing I had decided to stay home. I couldn't have waddled around that many stores.

That's the picture from a website, of her costume. It came with the dress, shoes, and a little bow. But Lola made her a cute red and gold bow. It is just too precious! Then, before Joe left for Las Vegas, he bought her some ruby studs. Yes, because she needed them! He is too cute!!! Today I put on some red tights. It was kind of cool outside. And a little bit of makeup on her. Red lipstick and a little blush. But her dark hair and light skin just worked perfect with the costume!

Little Mikey, Rach and Mike's son won for his age group. He was a fireman. They even brought his puppy with him! A dalmatian of course! And Maribel, Sals and David's little girl won for her group. She was a Ladybug. I helped Sals out with her. We put a little makeup on her. Made her some rosey cheeks and bright red lips. Marissa was a Race Girl. She is very much a NASCAR fan. And in love with a certain, Mr. Dale Jr. Never mind that she just turned 4 in September. Mariella was a lion. That girl definitely has the personality to pull it off!

After waddling around for a few hours, we all went to eat at Chilitos. You are talking about 3 pregnant women, and 5 kids! Those 2 guys knew we needed to eat. It was delicious! And we made a plan for the rest of today. David and Albert are taking Sals and David's little girls trick or treating tonight. David offered to take Eva. Because let's be real, I am just over 2 weeks away from my due date.

Mike and Rach also offered to have us over for an early dinner. And I really want some pizza! Which is nice. Because we are taking the kids to the mall for the Monster Mash tonight. It's from 6-7:30PM. I can handle that! Another costume contest. And lots of trick or treating in the mall. My mom and I decided to stay here and hand out candy tonight after the Monster Mash. That's the plan.

Right now, Eva is taking a nap. I just got up. Yup, I took a nap too! When she gets up, we are going to have a snack. Then dress her back up. That way we can webcam with Joe. He is anxious to see his little girl all dressed up! He is such a good dad!

That's it! I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful day. We have a pretty busy evening ahead of us. And I am excited! Oh yeah, I dressed up too! I'm a pregnant Raggedy Ann! ♥Anna Marie♥

No comments: