Friday, October 1, 2010

More Lovebugs!



I went to Toys R Us with the girls today. And we found these cute candy buckets! OMG! I almost peed my pants with excitement. :)

These are perfect for Halloween and Emma's birthday. At $12.99 each, I bought 12. I know. You don't have to say that I'm crazy! I know I am. I got 2 for the girls. And 10 for Emma's birthday party.

When I got home and Joe saw them, he asked why I didn't buy more. They are super cute. And I think they will add so much to our birthday decorations. But really...he wanted me to buy more? Yes. So he called a friend and had them go pick up whatever was left. Because Toys R Us is over an hour from our house.

See I'm not the only crazy one in the family. It makes me feel a lot better! But I really do think these will be great decorations. I haven't decided what I'm going to use them for. But probably as center pieces with candy or flowers. Maybe a few by the food table with silverware and napkins. So fun! ♥Anna Marie♥

No comments: