Thursday, October 7, 2010

Date Night Makeup

Joe and I are planning a "Date Night" tomorrow. No kids. Just us. Being a married couple. Sounds like heaven! But I'm a little nervous. Isn't that crazy? I've been dying to spend time alone with Joe. But I'm nervous. Like when we were first dating. :)

I want to dress up for him. Make it a bit special. After all, we're going to a "Fancy Pants" restaurant and show. I picked out one of my favorite outfits. I went to Manders' house this morning and had my hair cut. Feeling pretty good here. And finding this makeup video, it makes everything come together!



I just love the way Kasey did this look. I'm pretty sure I'm going to use different colors. That compliment my skin more. But I like this look. By the way, don't you just love that song? so perfect! ♥Anna Marie♥

No comments: