Monday, August 16, 2010

Emma's 1st Birthday

I can't believe that Emma is already going to be a year old! Where in the world has the time gone? 2 months from today, my baby is going to be a year old! And I'm completely stressed out! What kind of birthday party are we going to have? Am I going to cook? Where are we going to get the cake. Etc...

Joe reminded me to breathe yesterday. To just stay calm. But how could I? So I called Lola. And we talked. Lola has a way of putting my mind at ease. Maybe it's because she's fabulous! She gave me the idea of a Ladybug...or Lovebug Birthday party. Perfect!

Here are a few ideas that I've found so far. And I'm really excited. Definitely on a mission now. So if you have an ideas, suggestions, stores, blogs, etc. please let me know. I would really appreciate it.



All kinds of fun decorations! The ideas are endless. At least that is what Lola keeps tell me. :)





Lots of fun ladybug treats.





And of course, you have to dress up the birthday girl! It just wouldn't be a party without a little bit of dressing up. :)



Now I'm off to go search for more ideas. And decorations, invitations, and so much stuff that we need to buy. But I'm really excited! I just hope, that 2 months is enough time. And I'm someone who doesn't sweat the small stuff. ♥Anna Marie♥

No comments: