Saturday, July 24, 2010

Life with Two

Life with 2 little girls is a lot more complicated than I ever could have imagined. But it's so much fun!

Eva makes us laugh constantly. She is always trying to do what Joe and I are doing. My parents recently bought her a little toy vacuum. It actually vacuums! And early in the morning we hear it. When we ask her what she's doing, she tells us, "I'm cleaning. My room is dirty."

And Emma, well my baby girl is just all cuddles. We spend a lot of time together. Because I'm still breastfeeding. I do think Joe gets a little jealous that he can't just take her. Because he's really close to the girls. But he understands that we need to be near.

My favorite time of day, is early in the morning. Joe goes to work pretty early. But he'll go get Emma and Eva will make her way to our bed. And we all just snuggle and cuddle. It's so much fun. And I'm enjoying every second of it! Because I know, before I know it, they'll be all grown up.

But that's life. And you have to cherish every moment you have. I know I do. I like watching Eva accessorise her little outfits. I'm not going to lie. There are days we leave the house when she has on a tiara, plastic Snow White shoes, and her Tinkerbell purse. The girl has some style! And Emma, I just love smelling her. There is just something so yummy about a baby. That's life. A little crazy. But full of love. ♥Anna Marie♥

No comments: