Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Very Hungry Caterpillar

I forgot how fun Children's Books are. Really I did. Until I had my girls. They remind me of all these fun things from my childhood. Like The Very Hungry Caterpillar. One of my favorites! I remember reading this with my cousins. We were 5 or 6 years old. And would sit under the big trees at my parents house. :)



Love this book! It makes me smile. Do you remember all the things the caterpillar ate? So much fun!





These yummy cupcakes make me smile too! One day, I want to have a birthday party for one of my kids. In this theme. Wouldn't that be fun?



We've always read to Eva. But recently, Joe and I are digging through our old toys and books. It's so fun to share these things with our kids. To play with them. And to watch them enjoy the same things that we loved. ♥Anna Marie♥

No comments: