Sunday, December 20, 2009

Brown Bear, Brown Bear

"Brown Bear, Brown Bear what do you see?" This has been our book of choice. For weeks. Eva is just tickled pink! I think it might have something to do with the way Joe reads the story to her. Lots of fun voices. So adorable!

This is a little miracle worker. Yes, Eva gets excited to go to bed, at bedtime. Why? Because her and Joe sit reading their favorite book. For at least an hour. Yes, it's the most adorable thing I've ever seen!




This was Joe's favorite book as a little boy. How cute, huh?





My mom also bought Eva these little finger puppets. They're supposed to be "Brown Bear" inspired. :)



It's so fun to be parents. We get to share things with our kids. Things that we loved and enjoyed as kids too! But I have to admit it, this is a fun book. And I'd do anything to hear that cutie pie giggle. It's priceless! ♥Anna Marie♥

No comments: